Monday, November 30, 2015

THE FALL FESTIVAL




So on Saturday November 14 their was the fall festival. If u did not go than here is what they had and what I did. So when I arrived I went straight to the 4 square part to watch my brother and and his friends play i just watched though. When the fest started it was fun their were all kinds of games that you can win candy if you win. I hung out with dd imani and jamesha when they came. We did a really fun bounce house race me and jamesha couldn't get over the wall at first. We ran through it we were trying not to hit our face because me and her were pink and blue squad i had a blue word across my face she had pink across her face anyways we ran by and was jumping over stuff had fun. When we were done we ate chips pizza and drank soda. We all danced and when we were about to get a another face paint i had to leave  really had fun there.

No comments:

Post a Comment