Monday, February 1, 2016

My dream birthday

Okay so my birthday is march 12. I'm going to turn 12. Also let me put out there i'm excited VERY excited. So what i mean by dream birthday i don't mean birthday party. I just mean a very fun day for me and for it to be fun it does not have to be a birthday party. For my birthday presents i want a new purse i would want it to be either pink or blue and it would be a side purse. The next gift i want would be to get a new phone case pink or blue again or just pink and blue. I would also want headphones because my old ones broke or stopped working. That's all i want gift  wise. Because i already have a lot of stuff that's all i really want for this birthday. Now when it comes what i want to do. I wanna wake up then eat breakfast then go to the store to get my stuff because i want to chose my own stuff they said the'll just take me to the store to get the stuff i want after that i want to go to my favorite restaurant Zeko's or Kobe's i love them both. Then i want to go home and eat cake and ice cream. The reason we get our gifts early because we pretty much done it our whole life's. But anyways but yeah that would be my dream birthday. Not anything big.


Image result for birthday on march 12 quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment