Monday, February 22, 2016

DREAM CAR

MY DREAM CAR!!

My dream car. I was thinking a couple days back what car i'm going to save up for when i'm old enough. I would want a car that's blue  maybe some white or black on it . It would be a camaro It probably wouln't be my first choice you know if i didn't have enough. But i chose it because i love the color and the car is really neat i'm not going to say it cool because im not the type to say that so i say its neat and i think it would be so fun to drive in it. Thats some reasons i would drive in it.

I would try to get my permit at 16 and i would try to get a regular car at the age like whatever i can find. But when i turn 20 or 22 i'm a get my dream car which would be the camaro. I would try to drive so i can be in it everywhere.Iv'e been asked how am i going to get this dream car. The answer was always with money but i dont know yet.



Image result for camaro blue

No comments:

Post a Comment