Monday, April 4, 2016

My birthday

My birthday was on Saturday March 12. It was kinda a disappointment because i really didn't like it that much. At the beginning of the day i was accused of stealing my moms rings witch i had nothing to do with i was so mad because i didn't do it. Then i was forced to ride all the way to Brandon with my mom dad grandma and aunt i  was squished. Then when they dropped my aunt and grandma off then we went to rainbow Marshells and got me two purses that when i was starting to have fun. Oh yeah i forgot and at the beginning of the day i got a new phone case it was pink and silver it was like lock case type thing but anyways.
We then went to pick up my aunt and grandma brought home and then we went home to get ready for the strawberry festival. WE WENT AND IT WAS SO CROWED.We finally park and we had to walk far to get to the festival.But luckily a man in a cart came and said he'll gives all a ride for five dollars.We finally got in the gates they took a picture but my hair was all in my face.So we went to get food and stuff and it was so boring and hot and i was wearing all black clothes and my black converse and my feet were in pain. I was ready to go home i didn't like the strawberry festival i wanted to leave so we did. After we dropped my brothers off my mom and dad took me to my favorite restaurant ZEKO'S.
I ate chicken wings and fries my favorite food.And then afterwards we went home and my mom stayed home while my dad took me to Walmart to get me some headphones. And i listen to music and watched Netflix all night pretty much i mean my my birthday was good enough for me. But i still had my ups and down for my birthday.
  Image result for birthdaysImage result for birthdays

No comments:

Post a Comment