Monday, April 25, 2016

my trips

So i haven't know what to write about lately so i'm going to write about all my trips i have ever been on. I haven't been out of country but i have been out of state. Well i was born in a different state called Indianan and most of the time when we travel we go there for family reasons but not anymore because sadly we don't have anymore family up there because some left and some past away. So we have my aunt and cousins from my mom side in different state sorry i cant think of it right now but its like 6 hours away from Indianan and it snows a lot there. We also went to Miami and Orlando my mom actually to washing dc for a while but we didn't go. we've been to Georgia Tallahassee and Tennessee .Oh and my cousins and aunt is coming down here and were not going up there.



  Image result for traveling
Image result for road trips

1 comment: